Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens is finally opening!!!

See my REPORT on the opening here

I have been waiting for this day for YEARS...  I thought it was never going to happen, but I got the official email today.  Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens is finally opening!  Grand opening!  Opening in the grandest style!  I wish Loblaws opened the Carlton address flagship with a black tie event similar to Longo's did.  Hockey + Toronto + History + Food, together at last?

Loblaws at Maple Leaf Gardens Grand Opening Flyer


 Apparently, there will be a bunch of opening festivities, even "hoopla".  I am actually a bit jealous of friends who live across the street on Carlton.  They have a Metro, a Sobey's, and a Loblaws on the same corner now.  You can guarantee I'll be at Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens to snap a bunch of pictures of their in-store bakery, cheese wall, and food hall.  Will Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens be Toronto's new Harrods?  I hope so!  Am I the only one excited about this?  :)


0 comments: